To get help from our volunteers with basic tasks call us on 01273 921668.
Types of support our volunteers can offer to anyone in the area
- Collecting and delivering post, prescriptions, pensions etc.
- Relieving a carer for a short break
- Helping with shopping
- Help with computer and internet use
- Help with form filling, letter writing and reading
- Small household repairs and practical tasks (such as changing a light bulb)
- Pet care and dog walking
- Light gardening e.g. plant watering
- Occasional local lifts to doctors, shops, etc
- Befriend – popping around for a chat over a cup of tea
Please note that we do not offer personal care or intend to replace the work of a paid professional. Please think of our volunteers as you would a good neighbor.